Shift your expectations
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference." Robert Frost, US poet (1874 - 1963)
We are a growing international language services company. We provide our customers with high-quality consulting and language services combined with professional localization, DTP, design and project management. We can offer you a highly flexible work environment with plenty of freedom and room to grow and realize your ideas. We provide our partners and employees with professional tools, personal mentoring and a challenging and dynamic atmosphere. We can also offer you professional translation experience and training for a variety of translation tools. We offer attractive rates and salaries along with a host of other benefits.
We are looking for talented people to complement our growing team:
Position: Translation Project Manager DE-EN
for regular freelance work in translation, localization and proofreading, possibly teaching Business English courses or interpreting (approx. 4,000 words per week to start with the possibility of more work or a permanent, in-house position).
- Native speaker of English (We do not have any positions available for other languages. Therefore, we kindly ask those who are not native English translators for the German/English combination not to apply)
- Impeccable English skills
- Fluent (near native and active) German (mandatory) and (preferably) at least one other language
- University education, preferrably with a degree in English, Journalism or Communications
- Career experience
- Advanced skills in all MS-Office applications as well as Adobe Acrobat
- Basic DTP skills (QuarkXpress or InDesign)
- Basic computer programming skills (in particular web, .html, .xml) for the purpose of website/software localization
- Experience with CAT tools such as TRADOS desirable
- Highly developed project management skills
- Excellent proofreading and editing skills
Relocation to Germany (NRW) may be required.
Ideal job candidates should be: flexible, reliable, independent, industrious, creative, willing to learn a variety of new skills and possess experience and demonstrable skills in at least 3 of the following
Interested candidates may send their CVs to our jobs address.
Copyright 2003-2012 - Cornillie Consulting - All Rights Reserved